Sell Art Online

Saturday, December 23, 2006

I Need Help

I'm new to this whole blog thing, but I do know a little about marketing and promotion. I need ladies to assist me in marketing the Avon concept. That is to say this blog is about ideas. I've made some marketing products - T-shirts, mouse Pads, Coffee Mugs that sort of thing, they are just tools, and like any tool they need to be used to be effective. There are lots of very successful Avon Ladies out there and we need you input. I began this journey to assist my wife in her business. Like many of you she has done well in her business but there is more - much more. I feel by being honest and working together for a common goal we can all benefit. I look forward to your input and comments.

2 comments:

SkinCareandMore said...

I found this in a mention on a post on the AVON forums. What are you planning to do to get more traffic?

DArcy Evans said...

Getting you name out there is an ardous task, one must be dilligent, knowledgeable and as honest as possible (honesty does it even exist anymore). By publishing to differnt venues - blogs, websites and such your information is picked up by search engines.