Sell Art Online

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Why People Fail

I've talked about this before, but just recently I've come to understand how important it is to keep our "reasons" in front of us. I've titled this entry "Why People Fail" for a good reason. I believe there is really only one - that's right one reason that people fail. It has nothing to do with Avon, actually it applies to everything we aspire to in life.
Here's why I've come to realize the importance of this little secret. A couple of weeks ago my wife and I decided to relocate - to another country! We were so excited, we wrote down all the advantages to our move - we couldn't wait to get going! Naturally there is alot to do. We tucked away our list got busy and within a few days we started to get lazy. That's right LAZY. We were in stop mode, unless we got busy again we would be exactly where we started.!
So here is the point! Many people get started in their business, imagine doing well then simply get lazy! They forget the reason they started their business in the first place. It really doesn't matter what that reason is; it just wasn't that important after all.

I found a link for

The Fix

You didn't start your business with the intention of failing, just like I didn't decide to relocate just to stay where I am - that's dumb.
In order to get out of life what you want you simply must realize what it is you want (be specific), and put that desire in front of you every day - the fridge is a good place.
You could list the advantages of your new life as a Advanced Unit Leader or dream big and go for Senior Executive Unit Leader. The key point is to realize that your life will unfold in whatever direction you decide.
A good book or movie to see is "The Secret".  This concept is fully explained and will change your life!

I found a link to "The Secret" enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very thankful to give such a useful information! Free Business Cards